UConnect- Connection Management Platform
Uconnect: Connection Management Platform
- Manage Network Connection - Configure Client device, Search for best(prioritize) network, Connect and maintain connections. Provides an intuitive interface to Discover, Configure, Control and Connect to different Network technologies
- Manage connections in Hybrid Networks – When LTE is rolled out, it will not replace 3G/2G, but augment it. So, a CM should maintain the connection as the LTE devices moves out of LTE coverage, and roll back to 3G/2G. Also supports WiFi offloading
- Support for both Hosted and Host-less Modes – Architecture offers the flexibility to run in both CPEs as well as user devices
- Manage Multiple data connections– With LTE, many connections with varying QoS may have to be actively managed over UConnect
- Support “APN Aware” Applications – Support apps that are built for 4G networks. UConnect will manage multiple secondary EPS bearer contexts
UConnect – Device Profiles
UConnect can work in 3 different Device profiles
- Desktop/Laptop – where UConnect runs as an application on the host. UConnect here manages connections of various technologies like WiFi, 3G, 4G/LTE etc and also provides detailed statistics for each of the technologies
- Phone/Tablet – where UConnect runs as an app on the device. There could be a need for UConnect to leverage management frameworks on the device, depending on the OS. An example is UConnect running on an Android phone and utilising the Telephony framework on the same.
- Connected Device – where UConnect is embedded into a device such as a Camera, Set Top Box, Gaming console etc. The target device would have WiFi, Data connectivity capabilities, which would be managed by UConnect.
UConnect for Phones/Tablets
- Phones and Tablets have multiple network connections in the form of Data and WiFi networks
- UConnect on a phone switches between a Data and a WiFi connection.
- The switch between networks can be user-driven (Manual) or Automatic. In the case of an automatic switch, UConnect switches to a known WiFi network from an existing Data connection, when the priority of WiFi is kept higher.
- A switch from WiFi to a data connection is also done, when the WiFi network goes out of range.
- UConnect offers a unique feature to Smartphones and tablets called ANDSF – Access Network Discovery and Selection Function
UManage - ‘State of the Art’ Standards Based Device Management Solution
UManage – OMA DM Based Device Management Solution
Umanage is a highly customizable, Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) standards based Device management Client Solution that enables Firmware and application management ( query, update, configuration) of mobile devices Over-the-Air(OTA) This is a C++ based solution built ground up without using any third party of open source code.
UManage Block Diagram
ANDSF-MM – ANDSF based WiFi Offloading Solution
ANDSF Mobility Manager
A UNIQUE WI-FI OFF-LOAD SOLUTION
Developed by Umobile ,the mobility manager is a selective,user-defined and operator assisted Wi-fi-off-load solutions that enables 4G-lite network optimzation through intelligent network access selection.Built on 3GPP standard for ANDSF(Access network discovery and Selection Function) and OMA(Open Mobile Alliance) standard for DM(Device Management),Umobiles Ubility Manager is an,ANDSF-EPS based solutions that is portable to most device environment(Os andprocessor).
- Allow operator to cut down network cost
- Optimizes network by improving network efficeincy
- Offers HetNet management feature to leverage client and network information,identify and connect to the most optimal network,at any point of time
Umobility manager can also be bundled with UMobile's OMA-DM 1.2.1 based device management solution(UManage) and its award winning connection management solution (UConnect).Umobility manager standard-based interface makes its one of the best solution to be integrated with any third party device management solution. Umobility manager also empower the operator with network analysis and network conjestion details to help streamline radio manegement and enable network enhancement.
- Wi-Fi Onloading/Off loading
- Operator or user defined trigger to switch network
- Network and application QoS management
- Analysis and reports for operators
- Data Driven off-loading
- Always best connected
- Intelligent network selection
UCWMP TR069-CPE Wan Management Protocol
- UCWMP – CPE Wan Management Protocol
- Designed and Coded in C - Portable to Embedded platforms, Modular design with APIs for each module
- Testing done with the PerlACS and OpenACS (Auto Configuration Server)
- Software components
- a. UCWMPCore - the TR069 protocol runs in this module. Responsible for communicating with the ACS.
- b. HTTPCtrlr - Manages the HTTP communication with the ACS.
- c. XMLCtrlr - Frames the InForm request with the data available in the XML form to be sent to the ACS. Parses the response received and helps UCWMPCore to perform the action requested.
- d. DeviceCtrlr - Manages the CPE device. Owns a database of all device related parameters. Offers a series of Set/Get APIs to work with the parameters. Uses SQLite DB to manage the parameter data .
Enterprise WLAN Solution
SpanIdea high-performance 802.11 and low cost access points, for corporate and campus wireless LANs (WLAN) provide Wi-Fi client access across a wide range of indoor and outdoor environments.
SpanIdea’s Controller-less low cost Enterprise solution with 802.11n AP family includes single and dual-radio options to meet the most challenging client performance and density requirements, and support additional capabilities to ensure secure and reliable wireless connectivity.
- Adaptive Radio Management technology optimizes Wi-Fi client behavior and automatically ensures that APs stay clear of interference, resulting in a more reliable, higher performance WLAN.
- Integrated wireless security identifies and mitigates against wireless intrusions and rogue devices
- Integrated spectrum analysis identifies sources of RF interference.
- Remote AP enables secure network access to corporate resources in remote locations.
silRTOSTM is open source micro real time kernel. It is free to download and use for any commercial and educational pursposes provided that you take free license copy for its use from SpanIdea. silRTOS has been ported to many different architectures and works with many development tool chains. It requires low ROM, RAM and minimal CPU processing overhead.silRTOSTM Applications in Field
- Medical Equipment
- Mobile Baseband RTOS
- Industrial Automation
- Wireless Devices
- Military Equipment
- Embedded System
Real Time Linux
- Inclusion of Real-Time system with non-Real time system (Linux) on single processor
- Independent of Linux Kernel version
- Allow customer IP protection
- Almost ~zero overhead
- Compile and runtime binding option available
- Bandwidth sharing with more processors on embedded system
Flash Span is the standard tool for programming NOR flash on different microcontrollers like ARM/MIPS/x86. We also offer a development version with production line licenses, DLLs and scripting system. It can be used to: Read and verify the contents of FLASH memory, Load data to static memory, Upload data from the target to the host.